The SeRoNet partners
The SeRoNet consortium consists of five research institutes, one system integrator, three end users and one robot manufacturer. With this mix, the consortium is well positioned to meet the multiple challenges of building and establishing the targeted service robot platform.
Members of the consortium are:
- Fraunhofer IPA , as coordinator and responsible for the overall concept and the technology transfer
- Forschungszentrum Informatik Karlsruhe , responsible for semantic models and tools for model-driven development
- University of Ulm , also responsible for tools for model-driven development
- University of Stuttgart (ISW) , responsible for OPC-UA connections
- KUKA Deutschland GmbH , responsible for platform operation and OPC-UA connections
- University of Paderborn , responsible for business model development and workflows on the platform
- Ruhrbotics GmbH , responsible for system integration "assembly" demonstrator
- Daimler TSS , responsible for tools for model-driven development, also end-user "assembly"
- Transpharm Logistik GmbH , responsible for system integration "logistics" demonstrator, also end user "logistics"
- Klinikum Mannheim Dienstleistungsgesellschaft mbH , end user "HealthCare"